id like to say theat RPM MOTORSPORT LTD, did what they said they would and beyond. i had a mini i bought that i thought had to keep the open linked ECU. the car was not runnig right so i wanted to take it back to factory and go From there. Lee was great, his team was also great answering all the question i had even if was something simple. i have been working one the car for months and still it is not up. i have few more things to do for it to run correctly, but i hope that once it is there it will be fun daily. thank you guys for the support that you offer and making it so easy.
I purchased the EGR, SCR, DPF delete for my 2015 328D. Consultant Lee is awesome and the guys at RPM are awesome to work with. Runing is super easy!! Already referred 3 other BMW owners to this site for diesel deletes. Thank you!!!
BMW X5 xDrive35d 3.0sd E70 Years 2009 to 2013 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
So far, no CEL and the car runs better and seems faster. Thanks!
These guys are the best and know what they are doing. I was sceptical at first of doing the remote tuning but after some tweaking due to issues on my end they helped me correct it and the car runs super nice. Max option is 5 star but they deserve 10.
BMW Z4 2.5 3.0 M56 MS45.0 RPM MOTORSPORT TUNE
- Stage 1 power increase of +9 HP and +20 NM of torque. (2.5L)
- Stage 1 power increase of +24 HP and +24 NM of torque. (3.0L)
Models supportedBMW Z4 E85 Years 01/2002 to 11/2005
BMW Z4 E85, Z4 2.5i, Roadster, M54 Engine
BMW Z4 E85, Z4 3.0i, Roadster, M54 Engine
MS45.0 ECU/DME Supported Part Numbers are:
- 7541343 - 7513279 - 7513280 - 7522770
- 7522771 - 7526000 - 7526001 - 7527000
- 7527001 - 7527072 - 7526790 - 7527730
- 7527731 - 7530260 - 7532902 - 7531440
- 7531441 - 7532140 - 7532141 - 7533651
- 7533653 - 7541335 - 7541343 - 7543157
- 7543223 - 7548769 - 7548771 - 7549387
- 7549390 - 7549792 - 7549794 - 7561380