Glad to hear Barry! Thanks for the review.
This got my car up and running once again. I am very happy with the RPM MOTORSPORT Team! Thank you so much for your help! Very much appreciate it!
Thanks for the review Kevin!
Thanks so much for helping me figure out my 'no crank, no start issue!' They responded to all my voicemails, emails in a short time. Got the EWS delete and now my mini Cooper runs again 😊
We appreciate the feedback Krystal! Happy to hear that your Mini is good to go!
I drive a mini cooper (2006) in S. Korea. One day my car would crank but wouldn't start, so I went to the official mini service center based in S.Korea. They told me that the rolling code was off and I needed to get a replacement for the EWS (EWS 4.3 in my case). So I asked them to order one for me and they told me they have to order it from Germany or something and that it could take up to 1 full year. At this point, waiting 1 year didn't make sense but I had no other options. After 5 months of waiting I got fed up and started looking online and found RPM motorsport. I emailed RMP motorsport immediately explaining my situation, and they replied extremely promptly with detailed explanations. RPM motorsport told me that I could send my DME to them and they could fix it so it wouldn't read my EWS. I sent them my DME half way around the world and got it back in like a week and a half (less than 2 weeks for sure). Installed the DME and car starts right away. Thank you so much for this and your kind/prompt emails. S.Korea is known for kind and quick services, but compared to you guys the service in S. Korea is a joke now. By the way I saved a lot of money too. The mini service center asked for over a grand (in dollars), RPM motorsport was half that including shipping. Again, thank you very much you guys are the best!
Wow thank for the awesome review and for taking the time to share your experience Charles! It really means a lot and we are very happy to hear that your Mini is alive again!
Absolutely excellent service and turnaround time.
Thank you! It was our pleasure :)
ALL MINI Cooper / Cooper S Models from 2001 to 2008 EWS Delete Service - Rpm Motorsport
This is a DME Unlocking Service (EWS Delete) for all MINI Cooper / Cooper S Models Years 2001 to 2008 equipped with EMS2K or MS5150.
This is useful for removing your EWS system when having the following issues:
- EWS 3.3 failed due to a battery jump or battery drop.
- Replaced a EWS3.3 to a EWS4 from your local BMW / MINI dealer and now running into a rolling code issue.
- You have Used your 10 Keys allowed by BMW MINI and now your local dealer is asking you to replace the whole set for a fortune.
- Upgrading a Race Car and wanting to remove your EWS System.
- If your engine will crank but no start and you have the fault code P1656 EWS incorrect / wrong code
- Installing an Engine into an older BMW that does Not have a EWS system in it.
- Simply just tired of the EWS system and want to start your engine EWS Free.
- MINI Cooper (Coupe) (R50) W10 Engine Years 2001 to 11/2006
- MINI Cooper (Convertible) (R52) W10 Engine Years 2004 to 07/2008
- MINI Cooper S (Coupe) (R53) W11 Engine Years 2001 to 11/2006
- MINI Cooper S (Convertible) (R52) W11 Engine Years 2003 to 07/2008
DME / ECU SUPPORT LIST
- MINI Cooper / Cooper S EMS2K
- MINI Cooper / Cooper S MS5150
Mini Cooper Supported ECU's:
- 7512001 - 7520020 - 7512798 - 7513980
- 7512799 - 7513981 - 7513982 - 7557395
- 7513983 - 7513984 - 7514587 - 7520019
- 7527610 - 7530084 - 7539808 - 7552690