The people were great to talk to. They were easy to deal with and answered every question I had. The only issue that I have is when I received the new ECM from RPM and installed it into my X5 my engine is now in limp mode. It idles at 1000 rpms and when I just touch the throttle it cuts out. It says engine in limp mode on my message center.
This is quite normal as you will always need a Fault code reader to read and clear the fault codes, if the fault codes that you cleared are still there then we need to focus on those particular codes. 9 out of 10 once you clear the codes they never come back unless you have another issue with the vehicle. I will have our support team reach out today, please try to have those fault codes handy so they can easily help you. Remember you have a 1 Year warranty on the ECU, if they feel its an ECU issue, they will replace it right away.
BMW E63 E64 (6 Series) ME9.2 Remanufactured ECU 10/2003 to 08/2004
Hurry! There are only 4 unit[s] left in stock.
This is a Re-Manufactured DME / ECU For a E63, E64 (6 Series) With a N62 Engine.
We can send this ECU with the following Options:
- Un-programmed or Coded (Factory Default).
- Programmed and Coded (CAS-DME Alignment Required).
- Programmed, Coded and Aligned to your CAS and Keys (Shipping Required).
- Completely Unlocked (Plug and Play).
All Choices can be made by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button found above.
- BMW 6 Series E63 Coupe 645i From 10/2003 To 08/2004 DME Bosch 0261209010
- BMW 6 Series E64 Convertible 645Ci From 10/2003 To 08/2004 DME Bosch 0261209010
DME / ECU Support list
BMW Part Number:
- 7523080 - 7523081 - 7530450 - 7530450
- 7540510 - 7540511 - 7540550 - 7540551
- 7540600 - 7540601 - 7544610 - 7544611
- 7545580 - 7545580 - 7553650 - 7553650
- 7571907 - 7571907 .
Bosch Part Number: