The people were great to talk to. They were easy to deal with and answered every question I had. The only issue that I have is when I received the new ECM from RPM and installed it into my X5 my engine is now in limp mode. It idles at 1000 rpms and when I just touch the throttle it cuts out. It says engine in limp mode on my message center.
This is quite normal as you will always need a Fault code reader to read and clear the fault codes, if the fault codes that you cleared are still there then we need to focus on those particular codes. 9 out of 10 once you clear the codes they never come back unless you have another issue with the vehicle. I will have our support team reach out today, please try to have those fault codes handy so they can easily help you. Remember you have a 1 Year warranty on the ECU, if they feel its an ECU issue, they will replace it right away.
BMW E65 E66 (7 Series) ME9.2 Remanufactured ECU 01/2005 to 09/2007
Hurry! There are only 4 unit[s] left in stock.
This is a Re-Manufactured Bosch DME / ECU For a E65 (7 Series) 750i With a N62N Engine.
We can send this ECU with the following Options:
- Un-programmed or Coded (Factory Default).
- Programmed and Coded (CAS-DME Alignment Required).
- Programmed, Coded and Aligned to your CAS and Keys (Shipping Required).
- Completely Unlocked (Plug and Play).
All Choices can be made by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button found above.
- BMW 7 Series E65 E66 Sedan 750i From 01/2005 To 09/2007 DME Bosch 0261209092 .
- BMW 7 Series E65 E66 Sedan 745Li From 01/2005 To 09/2007 DME Bosch 0261209092 .
DME / ECU SUPPORT LIST
BMW Part Number:
- 7543300 - 7543300 - 7543500 - 7543501
- 7548550 - 7548600 - 7548601 - 7549450
- 7549450 - 7549700 - 7549701 - 7566706
Bosch Part Number:
- 0261209092 - 0261209093