This company is amazing! Super knowledgeable and easy to get this tune done. We love the performance tune as well. Highly recommend
Thank you for the kind words Eric! It was our pleasure working with you!
Great service with people that know their craft. My car, a 2014 535d, was in NO START mode. It's not fair that a car manufacturer can dictate how you want to run your own car. RPM gave me back my car! and my car runs better than factory.
Thanks for the awesome review! Glad we were able to help bring your diesel back to life!
Best Customer service Ever ! Delivery Fast and i Do recommended
We really appreciate that! It was our pleasure :)
Car wasn’t able to start do to code no start DPF malfunction. Order the kit great customer service and response from Lee with questions and walk through guid on how to delate the code. Thank you! Great experience over all! Highly recommended
Thanks for the kind words Gabe. Happy to hear that everything is good to go!
I can a feel a big deference in the throttle response and increase in power. In the bottom end
That's awesome to hear Michael! Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Glad to you are happy with the tune :)
BMW F02 740LdX 2013 to 2015 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a BMW DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for a BMW F02 740LdX Years 2013 to 2015 with a N57N engine equipped with DDE741.
SCR / DEF / Adblue Delete:
- This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, no engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
DPF (Diesel particulate filter) Delete:
- This service is useful when your DPF gets clogged up and starts causing a loss in power or stops regenerating properly. It costs around $3400 to replace, but with our service you can remove it from the exhaust and install a straight pipe in its place or hollow it out.
- Note: If the DPF is deleted the EGR also need to be deleted.
EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Delete:
- This service is useful if you have EGR related fault codes or if your EGR valve is clogged up and not opening or closing properly. You will need to also source block-off plates to block off the EGR valve before we delete the EGR from the ECU.
- Note: If the EGR is deleted the DPF also need to be deleted.
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
Popular Fault Codes
SCR / DEF / Adblue
Popular Dash Warnings:
- No Start in XXX miles.
- No Start in --- miles.
- Exhaust Fluid Reserve!
- Exhaust Fluid!
- Exhaust Fluid Incorrect!
- Refill Exhaust Fluid!
Popular Fault Codes:
- 41F9 SCR System: System error and poor urea/water mixture quality detected.
- 474C SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 4748 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Stage 2.
- 4746 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Warning Stage 3 (Maximum range reached).
- 4D08 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter)
Popular Fault Codes:
- 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
- 7' F02, 740LdX, Sedan, N57N Engine Years (2013 — 2015)