I have to give big thanks to Jeff in CS. I've had my DME go bad, but still drivable. Got the DME but had issues with starting the car. Working with Jeff and his Techs I just send the DME, the EWS and a key to get the devices to see eachother. Just mailed everything to you guys and it will be dropped shipped to my mechanic for install. Hope all goes well!
Hi Augie! Let us know how it went! :)
The ECU has worked amazingly.
Awesome job guys!!!
I was looking for a unlocked dme for my m62 swap and i saw how expensive some of those outher sites were and then i came across your website you guys were very helpful in helping me purchase a dme for my motor swap thank you guys so much you are the best
Great customer service.
My high performance collector vehicle was garaged for some time and its battery had to be charged numerous times. During this process the DME was damaged and starting throwing several fault codes preventing the car from being smogged and therefore registered. After a few wild goose chases and a bit of money wasted on local BMW specialty shops I turned to RPM as the problem seemed to be similar to one I had with a different BMW in 2013 (which RMP also helped me solve). First of all, RPM’s personnel were very courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Second, there response time was amazingly fast. And last, their knowledge of the BMW DME is magical and the unit they sent me solved all the fault codes, set all the ODD-II monitors, and had my car running like a top. I can’t say enough about RPM Motorsport but it is clear that they love their work and it shows in the way they treat the customer and view every problem put to them as a challenge.
BMW UNLOCKED DME ECU E36 E38 E39 (No EWS Required - Plug & Play)
What you are looking at today is a Unlocked ECU, An Unlocked ECU means that the ECU comes trouble free from the EWS system.
This is a great investment if you were quoted an above than normal price from your local dealership that you EWS unit failed. This can also be useful if you are making and engine swap or if you need an ECU and cannot program it. EWS Supported are EWS 2 and EWS 3.2
This Kind of ECU (DME) is ready to go, We do not need your Old Core back and You do not need the Dealer to Align your EWS system since this ECU is EWS Free, This is Clearly a Plug and Play Unit.
- BMW E34 525i (02/01/1994 — 04/11/1996) M50 Engine.
- BMW E34 530i 540i Sedan (11/1994 — 12/1995) M60 Engine.
- BMW E36 325i (02/01/1994 — 04/11/1996) M50 Engine.
- BMW E36 325is Coupe (11/1994 — 12/1995) M42 Engine.
- BMW E36 318i Sedan / Coupe / Convertible / Compact (01/1995 — 01/1997) M44 Engine.
- BMW E36 323i / 328i Sedan / Coupe / Convertible (01/1996 — 09/1999) M52 Engine.
- BMW E36 M3 (10/1995 — 05/1999) S52 Engine.
- BMW E39 528i Sedan / Touring (01/1996 — 07/1997) M52 Engine.
- BMW E39 540i Sedan / Touring (01/1996 — 01/1997) M62 Engine.
- BMW E38 740i Sedan (11/1994 — 12/1995) M60 Engine.
- BMW E38 740i Sedan / Touring (01/1996 — 01/1997) M62 Engine.
- BMW Z3 ZM (10/1995 — 05/1999) S52 Engine.
- BMW Z3 1.9, Roadster (04/1995 — 04/1999) M44 Engine.
DME / ECU SUPPORT LIST
MS41.1 Siemens DME
- 1427365 - 1427644 - 1429088 - 1429373
- 1429472 - 1429374 - 1429473 - 1429519
- 1429542 - 1429532 - 1429747 - 1429748
- 1429773 - 1429861 - 1429999 - 1430135
- 1430144 - 1430136 - 1430275 - 1432401
- 1429895 - 1432402 - 1429896 - 1437804
- 1437805 - 1437806 - 1437807 - 1440176
- 1440177 - 1740500 - 7505858 - 7506344
MS41.2 Siemens DME
- 1405491 - 1405854 - 1406594
M3.3.1 DME Bosch 0261200413
- 1703563 - 1744698
M.1.7.2 Bosch 0261203282 or 0261203357
- 1743251 - 1247877 - 1247228 - 1743258
- 1427691 - 1429767 - 1427695 - 1427696
- 1743252 - 1247520
M5.2 Bosch 0261203667 or 0261203668
- 1429640 - 1429788 - 1429862 - 1429891
- 1429892 - 1429924 - 1429925 - 1430099
- 1430105 - 1430106 - 1430112 - 1432763
- 1432764 - 1433243 - 1433251 - 1433309
- 1438877 - 1438878 - 1739806 - 1739865
M3.3 Bosch 0261203484
M5.2 Bosch 0261203474
- 1429884 - 1429915 - 1423578