I had a countdown timer for an SCR/Adblue system fault. I purchased the delete tune and the guys at RPM got me fixed up. I ordered delete parts and the tune was quick and easy to install. I’m running the xtreme performance tune and the car has come alive. A lot more power that’ll throw you back in the seat. Very thankful for the wonderful support from RPM. They say it could take up to 2 days to get your tunes back but I got mine 5hrs after sending my stock file in. Excellent service and excellent company!
It was a pleasure working with you Cole! Thank you very much for all the kind words, I'm glad to hear you're happy with the tune!
Works exactly as described and helped make my 535d run much better. Arrived super quick and easy to follow instructions. Great communication and any questions I had were answered same day. Highly recommend and will be using again in the future. Special thanks to Lee for following up and checking in frequently on my progress/ status.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this awesome review Alicia!
thx for your work . my 328d started to drive very well and no longer causes problems
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Alexander!
id like to say theat RPM MOTORSPORT LTD, did what they said they would and beyond. i had a mini i bought that i thought had to keep the open linked ECU. the car was not runnig right so i wanted to take it back to factory and go From there. Lee was great, his team was also great answering all the question i had even if was something simple. i have been working one the car for months and still it is not up. i have few more things to do for it to run correctly, but i hope that once it is there it will be fun daily. thank you guys for the support that you offer and making it so easy.
I purchased the EGR, SCR, DPF delete for my 2015 328D. Consultant Lee is awesome and the guys at RPM are awesome to work with. Runing is super easy!! Already referred 3 other BMW owners to this site for diesel deletes. Thank you!!!
BMW X3 F25 28dX 2013 to 2017 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a BMW DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for a BMW X3 F25 28dx Years 2013 to 2017 with a N47N engines equipped with DDE741.
- Exhaust Fluid Reserve!
- Exhaust Fluid!
- Exhaust Fluid Incorrect!
- Refill Exhaust Fluid!
BMW DDE SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in about 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, No engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
- 2C4E SCR System: Poor AdBlue quality detected or system fault.
- 26FD SCR System metering adaptation: Too high.
- 29FB SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 29FC SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 2.
- 29FD SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 3, maximum range reached, engine start hindrance.
- 2720 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter, its around $3400, so we recommend to remove it and put a straight pipe exhaust.
- Fault 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- Fault 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
- X3 F25, X3 28dX, SUV, N47N Engine Years (06/2013 — 12/2016)
SCR / DEF ECU Removal