It’s what I had hoped for. Great customer service as well!!
Glad to hear that Drew! Thanks for the review!
Great communication and tech support. Software is great! Car up and running way better than stock.
Thanks for the review Sam!
BMW X5 xDrive35d 3.0sd E70 Years 2009 to 2013 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
RPM MOTORSPORT is absolutely amazing from all aspects. I had questions before I elected to tune. Questions answered right away with knowledge. Tune went flawlessly due to excellent instructions. Post tune follow up was great. Not to mention the vehicle runs amazing! Couldn’t be happier with RPM MOTORSPORT and how my car is running. This place is the real deal. Can’t wait to get my VW done.
We couldn't be happier hearing feedback like this, it's what makes everything we do worth it :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience!
Thanks car runs awesome 2014 535d xdrive
Glad we could help bring it back to life!
Mercedes Benz GLK250 BlueTEC 2013 to 2015 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a DDE SCR / DEF (Adblue), DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for Mercedes GLK250 (X204) BlueTEC 4MATIC Years 2013-2015 with EDC17CP46 ECU.Popular Dash Warnings:
- Check AdBlue
- Check Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Engine Start Not Possible
Popular Fault Codes:
- P20BD Reductant Heater
- P2202 Nox Sensor Bank One
- P20BE Reductant heater B Control Circuit Performance
- 6D300 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 16D400 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 16D500 Starting the engine is not possible due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 106100 The upper limit value for long-term adaptation of the SCR exhaust aftertreatment system was exceeded
- 106700 Engine start is not possible
DEF / SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your yellow DEF – diesel exhaust fluid warning light comes on. There are many reasons why this light may appear and can be very expensive to resolve.
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter. This is very expensive, so we recommend removing it and replacing it with a straight pipe exhaust.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
- Daily Driver Tune Plus+ power increase of 204HP -> 240HP (+36HP)
- Daily Driver Tune Plus+ torque increase of 500Nm -> 580Nm (+80Nm)
Mercedes GLK250 (X204) BlueTEC 4MATIC Years 2013-2015 with EDC17CP46 ECU
Bosch Part Number
- 0281018855 - 0281018932 - 0281019417 - 0281016656
- 0281018333 - 0281036317
Mercedes Part Number
- A6429004301 - A6429000001 - A6429000401 - A6421508900
- A6519002501 - A6429009801