MERCEDES BENZ GLK250 BlueTEC 2013 to 2015 SCR / DPF / EGR Delete
This is a DDE SCR / DEF (Adblue), DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service for Mercedes GLK250 (X204) BlueTEC 4MATIC Years 2013-2015 with EDC17CP46 ECU.Popular Dash Warnings:
- Check AdBlue
- Check Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Engine Start Not Possible
Popular Fault Codes:
- P20BD Reductant Heater
- P2202 Nox Sensor Bank One
- P20BE Reductant heater B Control Circuit Performance
- 6D300 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 16D400 The remaining driving distance is limited due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 16D500 Starting the engine is not possible due to a malfunction in the AdBlue system
- 106100 The upper limit value for long-term adaptation of the SCR exhaust aftertreatment system was exceeded
- 106700 Engine start is not possible
DEF / SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your yellow Mercedes Sprinter DEF – diesel exhaust fluid warning light comes on. There are many reasons why this light may appear and can be very expensive to resolve.
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter. This is very expensive, so we recommend removing it and replacing it with a straight pipe exhaust.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
Disclaimer: Within the USA & Canada, this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
- Daily Driver Tune Plus+ power increase of 204HP -> 238HP (+34HP)
- Daily Driver Tune Plus+ torque increase of 500Nm -> 548Nm (+48Nm)
Mercedes GLK250 (X204) BlueTEC 4MATIC Years 2013-2015 with EDC17CP46 ECU
- 0281018855 - 0281018932 - 0281019417 - 0281016656
- A6429004301 - A6429000001 - A6429000401 - A6421508900