So far, no CEL and the car runs better and seems faster. Thanks!
These guys are the best and know what they are doing. I was sceptical at first of doing the remote tuning but after some tweaking due to issues on my end they helped me correct it and the car runs super nice. Max option is 5 star but they deserve 10.
Magnificent details and help from the technical support.
Excellent reading instructions
Clear and fast to do it my self
Amazing unfortunately only a can bring only 5 🌟 only this minute is 10 🌟
Excellent product excellent support jeff is good 👍
I felt dumb after the purchase because I was thinking there is no way a remote tune can make such a difference. This tune made the biggest difference. The 2008 328i spins them in second no problem now and I still have to install the catless headers!!! If your looking for big performance gains this is the way to go. These cars are so detuned from factory so this tune brings it to life.
It's a breath of fresh air reading your feedback! You're on point that it does make the biggest difference! 'Spins them in second no problem now' We love it! Stay safe and keep us in the loop once you install the headers! We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon!
MERCEDES BENZ DPF / EGR / SCR / DEF DELETE
This is a DDE SCR (Adblue) , DPF (Diesel particulate filter) and EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation) removal Programming Service .
- Exhaust Fluid Reserve!
- Exhaust Fluid!
- Exhaust Fluid Incorrect!
- Refill Exhaust Fluid!
MERCEDES BENZ DDE SCR (Adblue): This Service is useful when your engine gives you a warning that it will stop running in about 200 miles, and when you reach warning level 3, No engine start is possible unless you go to the dealer and spend over $8500 for a complete SCR system.
- 2C4E SCR System: Poor AdBlue quality detected or system fault.
- 26FD SCR System metering adaptation: Too high.
- 29FB SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level 1.
- 29FC SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 2.
- 29FD SCR System, warning and shutdown scenario: Warning Level stage 3, maximum range reached, engine start hindrance.
- 2720 SCR System, warning and deactivation scenario: Maximum range reached (No engine start possible).
DPF (Diesel particulate filter): This service is useful when you need to replace the Diesel particulate filter, its around $3400, so we recommend to remove it and put a straight pipe exhaust.
- Fault 452A appears when the particulate filter has exceeded most of the maximum running distance and serves as information / request for competent filter replacement in the BMW workshop.
- Fault 4D4A appears if no measures are taken despite the request for filter replacement being issued and the total running distance of the particulate filter has been exceeded.
EGR (Exhaust gas recirculation): Disconnection of the EGR Valve from its connector.
2015 Mercedes GLK 250 BlueTEC 4MATIC